A large gobal healthcare company had a big, new idea. They wanted to create a proof of concept to determine its business value before they invested time and budget into development.
Our client, a large health technology company, was planning to make a significant investment in the creation of a new mobile application that would be used by patients with specific health conditions. They wanted to confirm the value of the app with end users before they put it into development, but HIPAA laws made it difficult to share the work-in-progress outside their organization.
The client hired Crux to create a realistic simulation of the mobile app that could be used for usability testing, market research, and promotional communications. The demo was built to strategically simulate critical functions, such as prompts for vitals readings, without exposing PHI (Personal Health Information).
As a result, Crux’s mobile app demo enabled the client to validate the approach of the app with end users, identify opportunities for strategic enhancements in the future.
Key Business Benefits:
- Provided a realistic simulation of the mobile app to help end users understand the approach with out exposing any personal health information.
- Used as a tool by the sales team to build excitement for the product before it launched
- Helped the development team scope the implementation.
- Provided a foundation for enhancements and future functionality
- Usability testing and end user validation
- Proof of concept to scope the development effort